The Affilorama review is on affiliate marketing training portal ‘Affilorama’. It was founded on 2005 by Mark Ling. Mark has earned millions from his websites, has thousands of students and he is well known and respected in the online community.
Affilorama aims to provide on beginners internet marketers lessons and tools to start a successful online business. However, their lessons can be helpful and for more advanced marketers. There are also different products and levels of membership to choose from.
Below, I’m going to present you the products and the membership levels and after that, I’ll show you what are the cons.
Affilorama offers a free membership (Join Here), if you decide to buy the paid membership you pay 67$ per month. However, there is a 1$ trial for 30 days.
- Over 100 free lessons, including affiliate marketing, social media, email marketing, PPC, website building and SEO.
- It’s Free. You have access to these lessons without any restrictions with your free membership
- Learn from the pros: Except for lessons that are created from Mark Ling, you have access to videos and interviews of other professionals
Also, you can ask questions on Affilorama’s forum, watch videos and webinars. As I said before, this membership is mainly for beginners.
If you decide to buy the premium membership, you will gain access to more advanced training and web hosting up to 15 websites. But, I strongly recommend trying the free membership first.
AffiloBlueprint is a guide that shows you how to build your website and make money with it. It costs 197$ and includes a 12-part step by step videos series, 85 new lessons, Affilotheme WordPress theme, free Affilotheme hosting for 5 websites, access to support staff and forum and one month free access to Affilotools and premium membership(join here).
- Learn step by step how to build your website.
- Include Affilotheme WordPress theme
- Real-time support: You can ask for help with your new website or you can simply ask any question you may have.
- AffiloBlueprint teaches you how to use free tools, so there isn’t any reason to spend more money.
AffiloBlueprint can be useful for beginners who want to learn how to build their websites, intermediate marketers that want a system that works, also can be helpful for everyone that needs some more training.
AffiloTools are free for the first month if you buy AffiloBlueprint or you can join for 1$ trial for 30 days (join here). After the first month, you pay monthly depend on the plan you have chosen.
It offers a range of internet marketing tools that pulls data from search engines and social media, backlink checker, website health checker, keyword tool, domain search tool, PLR articles and hosting for your websites.
- Save Money: According to Affilorama, these tools are sold as individuals. Buying them for Affilotools you save money as you pay a lower fee for all of them.
- Better Rankings: Backlink tool, keyword tool and health checker are going to help you improve your rankings on search engines as you can find and correct any problems your website has.
- Productivity: You can monitor your websites from one place, so you can save time from simple tasks.
Advanced and intermediate marketers are going to save time and money with these tools but beginners probably will need more information on how to use them and why are helpful.
The most expensive product on Affilorama, it costs 747$ ( join here). AffiloJetpack gives you complete websites on the niche you want and helps you to start earning money as soon as possible.
- Content Creation: You don’t have to worry about content anymore. AffiloJetpack provides you content, newsletter, hosting and professional design for many niches.
- Fast Results: When you have a completed and optimized website you can make money faster on autopilot.
Obviously, this option is for people who don’t want to learn how to build a website or for those who don’t have the time to learn. It doesn’t matter if you are an advanced affiliate marketer or a beginner as this way is for everyone.
Cons of Affilorama
Until now, I have talked about the advantages of Affilorama and its products. However, all the products have some cons too. In my opinion, these are some of Affilorama’s cons:
- The 100 lesson: The free membership offers many free lessons and videos. Unfortunately, they offer limited information even for beginners and you can find similar content elsewhere on the web.
- Outdated information: Many of the lessons and tools focus on backlinks and PLR articles. After the last Google updates, PLR articles can be harmful to your business as Google rewards the unique content. Also, these days backlinks aren’t a big factor in your rankings.
- Support: You don’t get direct contact with Mark Link and usually support takes one or two days to respond.
- Price: Comparing to their competition, prices are high and the free offer should be more informative.
Affilorama is a reputable program for online marketers with thousands of members and one of the biggest pros is its respected owner Mark Ling. So, my suggestion is to start it for free and decide yourself if it fits you. Don’t worry, it’s not a scam and you’ll not lose your money. It’s a legit program where you can learn a lot of things about affiliate marketing. Join here for free.
Make Money Bay Rank: 86 out of 100
My Top Recommendation
If you have any question or you want to share with us your personal opinion, leave your comment below.