This post may contain affiliate links for more info visit my disclosure page.
Welcome to my Passive Affiliate System review. It’s a new program by Andy Haffell that wants to help beginners to make money. In this review, you will read if this is a scam or legit way to build your own online business.
What Is Passive Affiliate System?
From the homepage, it looks different than most Clickbank products that is a good thing. It has a simple homepage that allows you to register for a webinar that describes the product, and you can learn something even from the webinar.
You will not see any weird claims or fake information. Andy Haffell had done a good job on this part. When he says that you don’t have to create the videos, he means that you can outsource all the steps of the process, so it is your choice to make these videos or not.
So, it is not a typical digital product that will use weird tricks to get your money. It adds value to the visitors and buyers.
Passive Affiliate System Review
I am not one of these launch jackers who promote any product just to make a few quick bucks. I always tell the truth in my reviews, no matter if some people don’t like it.
The truth about Passive Affiliate System is that it’s a legit program that delivers what it promises at a fair price. If you are tired of the scams that do not deliver or the programs that cost thousands of dollars, this is a much better alternative.
Andy Haffell keeps it simple and accurate. Making money on YouTube is possible if you follow a few simple steps. You can’t create passive income with only a few videos, but it’s a strategy that you must repeat many times. However, you get enough information to get started.
In the members’ area, you will find the lessons of the program in video format. It includes all the steps from finding a niche to publish and promote your videos.
As you can understand from the title of the program, you will earn money as an affiliate marketer. You will find affiliate programs and promote products with your videos. For every sale, you will make a commission. You can also apply for the Google AdSense as you keep growing your channel.
Publishing videos on YouTube is a great way to earn a passive income because you can make money from each video over and over again. Depending on the video and the keywords, you can keep earning money from one video after five years or more.
My only disagreement with the presentation of the program is that Andy believes that blogging is competitive to video marketing. In my opinion, you can easily be a blogger and publish videos on YouTube at the same time.
It will not affect your experience with the program. However, if you are a blogger, you can create a YouTube channel and promote your blog with the instructions by Passive Affiliate System.
How Does It Work?
In my opinion, it’s an easy process to understand and start applying. It’s about creating new videos relevant to your niche and uploading them to YouTube. Then, you can write a nice description below the videos and add your promotions.
Creating videos is a great way to help people in your niche while you make money. The only reason why people do not create videos or don’t create good videos is that they don’t want to take action.
If you don’t want to show your face, you can create videos only with your voice. For those who do not want to use their voice, they have the option to outsource this task.
Below, you can read the basic categories of the lessons:
- Hot niches, even hotter affiliate programs: You will learn how to choose your niche, do keyword research, and find products to promote.
- Optimize your channel and make it pretty: It includes tips on improving the design of your channel by adding a banner, logo, a nice description, etc.
- Start making easy passive affiliate videos: You will start from the video script, and you will cover all the needed steps until publishing a video on YouTube. For example, voice over, slides, video editing, description, tags, etc.
- The 1000 sub snowball system: It recommends ways to get more views.
- How to hire and outsource everything: You can hire people for each task of this strategy. For example, voice over actor, slide maker editor, scriptwriter, etc.
All the lessons are in video format, and it’s easy to apply them. The process is beginner-friendly. Everyone can create and upload a video on YouTube. If you do it effectively, you can get a lot of views and earn money no matter if you have experience or not.
How Much Does It Cost?
Passive Affiliate System can really help the members to make money online, and you can expect to cost more than the average programs. You get access to the members’ area and the lessons for $297. It’s a one-time fee, and there are no upsells.
In my opinion, it’s worth the money. I have reviewed many programs that cost thousands of dollars with less value than Passive Affiliate System. You can treat it as an investment that will help you to build your online business.
It takes some levels of commitment to make it work. You will waste money only if you are not ready to take action and apply the steps that you can find inside.
Lastly, there is a 60-day guarantee. If you give it a try, and you don’t like the product, you can request a refund. The guarantee eliminates the risk of losing money.
About Andy Haffell
I like the products that are created by people who apply what they teach in their daily lives. The internet is full of fake gurus, or people who applied a strategy ten years ago and still teach it even if their strategy does not work anymore.
Passive Affiliate System meets my standards on that part too. While I did not know Andy Haffell before, it took me only a few minutes to find more information about him.
He has a YouTube channel with 163,000 subscribers and many great videos with a lot of views. The best part is that he is still active and creates great content. He publishes almost one video per week. The last video was created only five days before this review of Passive Affiliate System is written.
I have no access to his earnings or any Clickbank accounts. However, it’s obvious that he does a great job and makes money from his channel. This is the goal of most buyers of the program. They want to achieve what he did, so the best plan is to follow the tips on these lessons.
Pros and Cons
1. Quality training: The lessons include all the important steps that you will need to create and grow your channel. You will get instructions from a successful online marketer.
2. The owner applies the strategy: As I mentioned above, you don’t want to learn from people who can’t prove that they have actually achieved what they promise. The good news is that Andy Hoffell has an established YouTube channel in a competitive niche.
3. Fair price: If you plan to apply the strategy and the steps of the lessons for one year, the cost is less than $30 per month.
4. Earning potential: You will learn how to build a real online business. It’s not a money-making trick or a trend that will go away after a few weeks. You can keep building your channel for years and keep growing your revenue from it. There are many full-time affiliate marketers from YouTube, and you can achieve any goals you want if you take action.
1. Outsourcing can cost some extra money: If you want to outsource everything from day one, you will need a budget to get started.
Is Passive Affiliate System Legit? – My Final Verdict
Andy Haffell has created a completed program with a lot of information and an easy-to-use strategy. It has broken it down into very small pieces that everyone can apply them even with no experience or technical knowledge.
He has also found ways to remove any fears or blocks that you may have. You don’t need to show your face, and you can create videos only with your voice. If you don’t want to do any work or action, you can easily outsource these tasks.
The price is not low, but it’s not high as well. It means that some people will not buy it because they are not committed enough to invest that money. However, it adds a lot of value and is worth the money.
For all these reasons, Passive Affiliate System is legit and a great option for people who want to make money online.