Many people work on Fiverr and iWriter to make some extra money. Today, you will learn a simple trick to use these popular sites to your advantage.
The method I am showing you in this post is tested and recommended. I have tried to see if it works and made a few sales before revealing it to you today.
It doesn’t require work from you. It is super easy to apply it. You can start right now and hopefully, you will use it to pay some of your bills.
I cannot guarantee that it will work for you, but it worked for me and I share it.
The plan is to get orders on Fiverr by creating writing gigs and outsource the work on iWriter.
Ok, let’s see how it works:
Create a Writing Gig on Fiverr
Fiverr has thousands of visitors every day who want to hire people to make tasks for them. Writing is one of the most popular niches on Fiverr. We only need a small percentage of the clients to achieve a part-time or full-time income.
You can create your free account here (if you have not already one).
Now, go to your gigs under the selling tab.
On the next screen, you have the option to create a new gig.
When you create a gig you must complete the following information:
I would recommend creating a gig that offers a 400-word article for 5$
The clients can see all of the above details except the requirements. So, you need to get the orders only with this information. Here is an example of a gig that I have created.
A simple title and a relevant image are enough in the beginning. I have paused this gig because I am focused on another project. I created that to see if it can work.
For more examples, check other writing gigs on Fiverr to get ideas.
How To Get Your First Orders
I have noticed that when you create a new gig, Fiverr sends some traffic but is not enough to make your first order. I would not expect to make the first sales with organic traffic.
There is a solution:
Go to the buyer requests under the selling tab.
When the buyers do not want to search for a gig or they cannot find what they are looking for, they post what service they want here, and the sellers send their offers.
If you want to make your gig work, you need to send offers daily. There is competition but sooner or later you will get your first order.
You should keep doing this process until getting traffic organically and your gig is shown in the first positions of the writing gigs. Then, you can sit back and just wait for people to order from you.
When You Get The First Order
In this post, I show you how to outsource a writing gig for a profit. If you want to write by yourself the articles, it’s fine. For those who want to outsource the orders for any reason, follow the steps below.
2. Log in and click the “order content” button
3. There is an available video to watch on the next screen with more information. After the video, you can give the instructions for the project.
4. Add the words of the project and select a standard writer level for the article.
As you can see, you can get a 400-word article for $2,5. You are selling it for $5 and Fiverr takes the 20%. So, your profit per article is $1,5 without doing anything. You just need to create the gig and send some traffic.
5. Give instructions to the writer. If your client has given you instructions, copy-paste them and let the writer do the job. If not, you can let him work as he wants or you can give your instructions. Some suggestions to make a good article:
- Small paragraphs
- Easy to understand English
- Avoid passive voice when possible
- Add the keyword in the first 100 words (if there is a keyword)
6. Review the article carefully and if everything is fine, pay the article and submit it to the client.
It is important to read all the articles and reject the poorly written ones because if the clients do not like them, they will not accept them. You also need 5-star reviews from them to increase your traffic on Fiverr.
So, make sure that the articles are good enough for your clients.
Scale Your Business
When you make sales, you have a business. There are a few things that you can do to increase your sales and your earnings:
1. Create more gigs. You do not have to go all the way with the first gig. In my example above, I was selling SEO articles. You can offer regular articles as well or articles on specific niches.
- Articles on the weight loss niche
- Online marketing niche
- Fitness niche
- Cooking Articles
- and more
Check what other writers do on Fiverr and get ideas.
2. Expand on other platforms. You can try other gig sites or freelance platforms.
3. Create your own blog or website. You can do anything you want to promote your gigs. Build a site to sell your services or a blog to promote other products by outsourcing everything.
You learned today an easy and simple way to earn some extra money. Many Fiverr sellers outsource their work. It is completely fine according to the terms of Fiverr and iWriter.
When you buy an article from iWriter, you have every right to do anything you want with it and on Fiverr, you can sell anything that belongs to you.
As I said above, I have tried this way before to test it and it works fine.
Take action and make it work for you.
For an opportunity to create a full-time income, check my top recommendation to make money online!
If this article was helpful for you, let me know by leaving your comment below. I would like to read your questions as well.