Most online marketers choose WordPress to build their websites because it is easier to set them up and make changes to the content. While this is not the only reason, it is an important one. Adding any link is a simple and fast process. Below I show you how to add an affiliate link to WordPress pages/posts, images and banners.
Add Affiliate Link To Posts
- Log in to your dashboard.
- Go to your post or page you want to add the links.
- Browse the word or the phrase where you want to add the link.
- Click on the edit/insert link button on the sidebar below the Headline.
- Paste or type your link and click apply
Add Affiliate Links To Images
There are two ways to add links to images, on the first one click on the image and you follow the same process as above. Below are the steps for the second way.
- Click on the image
- Click on edit button
- Select Custom URL on the “link to”
- Paste the link and click update
Add A Banner To The Sidebar
That process is different from the previous but you still need to log in to the dashboard. After that follow the steps below:
- Move the cursor on the “Appearance” tab on the left sidebar and click on “Widgets”
- Add a text widget to the sidebar you want to add the banner
- Paste the banner code on the text box
It is an easy process as you can but when you are a beginner you can not make these simple things if you have not seen them anywhere. If you have any questions or you want to add anything leave your comment below. I will be happy to help you.