Many bloggers use videos in their articles because this is a great way to show their readers what they have to say. Sometimes you can make a two minutes video for a 2000 words article. These days is very easy to make videos and upload them on social media and websites. Also, you can find videos relevant to your posts and videos that your readers can find useful. So, I will show you how to add a Youtube video in WordPress.
There are two methods I use for my websites. Both of them are very easy and it won’t take you more than 5 minutes for each method. Before starting, find a video on youtube that you want to add on your website.
Copy and Paste the Link
- Go to your post edit page
- Bellow the title, click the ”Add Media” button.
- In the left sidebar, click Insert from URL.
- Copy the link of the Youtube video you have chosen and paste it.
- Click ”Insert into post” button in the right corner of the page.
Simple and easy. However, let’s see the other way:
Copy and Paste The Embed Code
- Go on the Youtube video page.
- Click Share below the ”Subscribe” button.
- There are three tabs, click ”embed” in the middle and copy the code in the box bellow.
- Go to your post edit page and click ”Text” above your content next to ”Visual” button
- Choose where you want to put the video and paste the code.
As you see, these are two simple methods that anyone can use. In my opinion, sometimes is useful to add videos on your posts depends on your content and visitors.
If you have any questions or you need help with your WordPress website leave a comment below.
Do you want to make money online? Check out My Top Recommendation.