GrabPoints Review: Legit GPT Site
Welcome to my GrabPoints review. I think it is an interesting website for people who want to earn money in their free time. It’s a legit site, and on this post, you can read the pros and cons, how you can get paid, similar sites and any other relevant information.
What Is GrabPoints?
GrabPoints is a GPT site where you can earn points with simple and easy tasks. Then, you can turn these points into money or gift cards. This concept is not a new one on the internet. However, it’s popular these days because the GPT sites are one step ahead of the standard survey sites.
There are different types of tasks from online surveys to watching videos. The reward depends on the task, but you know before getting started how much you are going to earn. Not all of them are worth your time so you must be a little selective.
Most of the times you will be redirected on another third party website to complete the selected tasks but the reward will be credited to your GrabPoints account.
How To Make Money With GrabPoints
There are five types of tasks to earn money on the members’ area of the site and the referral system for those who want to invite friends or promote GrabPoints.
1. Surveys: You can complete surveys on the members’ area and get paid per survey or you can join on third-party survey sites through their link. The rewards are the average of the industry ($0.50-$1 per survey).
2. Offer Walls: It includes a big number of other websites where you can do many tasks, but you will get paid from GrabPoints. There are many opportunities here. You can download apps, complete surveys that are not available on the surveys section, join on free trials, participate in contests and more.
3. Watch Videos: Most GPT sites have some available videos to watch for a few points. Usually, they are not worth it, and it would not be my first choice here as well. You earn 10-50 points (1-5 cents) per video.
4.Complete Offers: The offers are different here than the Offer Walls. Usually, you must join on sites that need a payment, and you get some money back. These sites can be games, casino, contests and more.
5. Download Apps: Usually, you earn only a few cents per app but sometimes you can find better opportunities.
Referral Program: Your earnings per referral depend on the country of your referrals. When you invite people from USA, Great Britain, and Canada, you earn 250 points per referral.
There is a list of countries that you can earn 150 points per referral, and for all the other countries that are not included on any list, you earn 25 points per referral. However, to get these points your referrals must earn at least 1000 points. Also, you can earn points by sharing GrabPoints to the social media.
How To Get Paid
There are many ways to redeem your points into money or gift cards. I think most people are interested in exchanging these points into money.
The good news is that you can use the points to get PayPal money to your account. The minimum cashout out is at 3000 points or $3. They send the payments into 2-3 days. Other popular options to receive your earnings are Skrill and Google Play gift cards. You can expect to get paid in a few days as well.
Comparing to other GPT sites, the minimum cash out limit is low which is a good thing. On other sites, you have to wait until earning $25-$30 before getting paid. Also, I like the fast payments.
Pros and Cons
1. Available Worldwide: I think you can join from any country. The only limitation is to be able to cash out with the available ways. For example, PayPal is not available to all the countries, and the same applies to the gift cards, Google Play, Skrill, etc.
2. User-Friendly: It’s easy to create an account, complete surveys or offers and find what you are looking for. There is nothing complicated on this site.
3. Low Minimum Cashout Limit: Many survey and GPT sites make it too difficult to get paid. Many times I avoid other sites for this reason. GrabPoints has the minimum cashout with PayPal on $3. I think most people can reach it without too much effort.
4. GrabPoints App: The application of the site has many good reviews from users, and it seems that it can help you to increase your earnings.
Third-Party Websites: Many times you will join on other sites or you will give details like your email to complete offers and surveys. I am not sure that all of them are legit. It’s common on GPT sites to work with other sites, but it’s not always a good thing.
Side Income Site: You can earn gift card and PayPal cash but the potential is low. You can use this site to earn a few extra dollars per month. It’s unlikely to achieve a full-time income.
My Final Verdict
GrabPoints is a legit website without many complaints from the members. There are many available offers, surveys, ways to earn money and you can expect to get paid fast.
If you are looking for ways to earn some extra money, it’s a good site to sign up and find many opportunities. The only downside is that it’s a little difficult to earn money from the referral program. They could give better rewards for new referrals. However, at least there is a referral program. Anyway, many people do not care about the referral program so you can give it a try.
For other additional ways and sites to earn extra money, you can read about Swagbucks, CashCrate, and ClixSense. For those who are looking a way to earn a full-time income, check my top recommendation here!
Thanks for reading my review on GrabPoints. You can share your opinion about the site or ask any questions below!