CB Passive Income 4.0 Review
Below is my CB Passive Income 4.0 review, a making money product that most of you have heard before. If you have not seen it in Clickbank (high gravity product), then you may have seen it on social media or any online advertisements. As usual, I am going to be as detailed as possible with the purpose of helping you make a right decision if you are interested in buying this product.
What Is CB Passive Income
The CB Passive Income is a system created by Patric Chan, a successful and well-known online marketer who wants with this program to help you generate income online.
As I have said before, if you want to start your own online business you must create a website and write quality content. After that, you promote your website to get traffic from search engines, social media or online advertising.
When you join in the program you do not have to worry about building a website and creating content as they do the job for you. Your only task is to find targeted traffic.
How This System Works
Cb Passive Income home page describes this process with three simple steps:
- Fill in your details on the cbpassiveincome.com system: The important details you must fill in here are your name and your Clickbank ID. I will explain below why you need a Clickbank ID. If you do not have one already you can sign up here.
- When you fill in your details, the system creates landing pages that offer a free ebook in exchange for an email address. This step is about sending traffic to these pages. After sending traffic hopefully, some of your visitors will subscribe.
- Your subscribers are receiving emails from Patric Chan’s autoresponder that include offers with your Clickbank’s affiliate link. If they buy one of the products you receive a commission.
Then you repeat the steps 2 and 3.
What Is Inside?
When you get inside, you will see a page with many tabs on the left sidebar. The first tab has three pdf guides:
- How to make money online and about Clickbank: This is an introduction to the landing pages and Clickbank. It also shows you step by step how to fill in your details in the profile and create a Clickbank account.
- How to do internet marketing: A guide about how this process works
- Using CB Passive Income as the shortcut: The most detailed guide, it shows you exactly how to use this system and the training that is included in the member’s area.
About The Training
The training is on how to get traffic. They teach you how to promote your landing pages with 6 different ways both free and paid:
Free Traffic Training
- Pinterest Traffic
- Twitter Traffic
- Forum Traffic
- Guest Blogging Traffic
The training is on videos and there is a checklist after every training video.
Paid Traffic Training
The free traffic training learns you only the basics and it is not analyzing these ways in depth. However, the paid traffic training is really interesting. They learn you to get traffic with two ways:
- Bing Ads
- Solo Advertising
They offer you ten training videos about Bing Ads that answer every question you may have and a 35 pages pdf guide on solo advertising.
Price And Upsells
Cb Passive Income has two memberships. The monthly membership that costs 47$ (join here) per month and the one-time membership 97$. But if you click the ”close” button and you remain on the page, you can have access to the system for 1$. The one dollar membership lasts for 14 days, you can update after the 14 days if you want to continue with this program.
Fast Cash Series
The Fast Cash Series is an upsell that costs 47$ per month or 197$ for a lifetime access. With this product, Patric Chan promises the fastest ways to make money online as he shows you every opportunity is happening right now. Sign Up Here.
There is a 60-day money back guarantee for both Fast Cash Series and the standard membership.
CB Passive Income Pros And Cons
- You can make money fast with advertisements or a big following on social media
- Beginner friendly
- 1$ trial for 14 days
- You do not have to create content or a website
- Great training on Bing Ads and Solo advertising
- If you do not have a big following on social media, then you need to invest a lot of money in advertising
- Poor training on free traffic methods
- You can not control your business as you do not write the emails
- If you are serious about building your online business, sooner or later you will need to learn how to create content and build a website
- You can not select your niche.
Who Is It For
This program is for those who do not want to create content. You send traffic to your landing pages but you do not communicate with your subscribers. They receive content and offers from Patric Chan. If you are ok with this, you can start with this program. It is not a scam for sure and these methods are working.
If you want to start with advertising, keep in mind that you may risk a budget. Usually, you need at least 50-60 subscribers before start making any sales if your strategy is right. The other alternative is to build a following on social media big enough to make sales. This may take a lot of months.
The problem is that when you decide to leave this program, then you have to introduce yourself to your subscribers. They may wonder who are you and how you found their emails as they think that are registered on Patric Chan’s list. This is going to have negative results for your business.
So, I recommend CB Passive Income only on beginners who can afford to risk some hundreds of dollars on advertising. Intermediate or expert marketers do not need this program because they can build landing pages and send quality content by themselves.
I hope you liked my review on CB Passive Income 4.0. I said both of good and bad things. So, if you are confused here is my advice. You can see what is inside for 1$. If you like what you see, update your membership in 14 days.
You can also check my top recommendation. This is a training program that will teach you everything about building a website, SEO, content creation and much more.
If you want to add something or to make any questions, please leave your comment below.